n.dragon; mythological animal with a long body, scales, horns, wings and feet, which could walk, fly, swim and gather clouds to pour down rain; a huge extinct reptile
I am a dragon.
He slew the dragon.
We are the descendants of the dragon.
n.the dragon as the symbol of the emperor
n.shaped like a dragon; with the design of a dragon
Words and phrases with 龙
- 龙头[word]tap; in the lead, playing the key role
- 龙凤胎[word]boy and girl twins
- 龙宫[word]the Dragon Palace
- 龙的传人[word]descendants of the dragon
- 龙袍[word]imperial robe
- 龙凤[word]dragon and phoenix; virtuous and talented person
- 龙山文化[word]Longshan culture
- 龙王[word]the God of Rain in Chinese mythology
- 龙行虎步[idiom]imposing air
- 龙凤呈祥[idiom]the dragon and the phoenix bringing prosperity
- 龙飞凤舞[idiom]lively and vigorous; grand and zigzagging
- 龙蛇混杂[idiom]There were snakes and vipers creeping around among the dragons. The good and the bad mixed up.
- 龙吟虎啸[idiom]roaring noise
- 龙争虎斗[idiom]fierce battle between two mighty opponents
- 龙生九子[idiom]Brothers born of the same parents differ from each other.
- 龙腾虎跃[idiom]scene of hustling and bustling activity
- 龙潭虎穴[idiom]danger spot
- common measure word"龙" is often matched with measure word "条".