Structure:Left to right
v.arrange; put in order
Go to put the desks in order.
Line up the glasses.
The programme has been arranged.
arrange the rankings
You stand in a row.
the first row
rehearse a play
do a rehearsal
How about rehearsing a Peking Opera this afternoon?
rehearse a historical play
a row of poplars
two clips of cartridges
two rows of teeth
a line of chairs
The sewers discharge out at sea.
get rid of
n.western-style dish made from fried piece/slice of meat; pie
Words and phrases with 排
- 排遣[word]distract oneself from loneliness or boredom
- 排涝[word]drain excessive water from a plot of farmland to protect farm crops from waterlogging
- 排水[word]drain off water
- 排毒[word]drive out poisonous matter
- 排球[word]volleyball; volleyball
- 排名[word]rank; ranking
- 排空[word]shoot up into the air; drain
- 排污[word]discharge waste water, waste gas and other pollutants
- 排闼直入[idiom]break into a room unceremoniously
- 排忧解难[idiom]eliminate worries and overcome difficulties
- 排沙简金[idiom]choose the best among a host of things
- 排除万难[idiom]conquer all obstacles
- 排山压卵[idiom]topple the mountains to crash the egg
- 排斥异己[idiom]exclude outsiders
- 排山倒海[idiom]powerful and overwhelming
- 排难解纷[idiom]pour oil on troubled waters
- Note"排" is usually pronounced as "pái"; when pronounced as "pǎi", it has special meanings, one of which is used for "排子车", and the other of which means "stretch a shoe with a last".