Structure:Left to right
He was bitten by a snake.
We were ready to rush away when the snake moved.
The snake coiled itself up in the cave.
antidote for snakebites
trap a snake
Words and phrases with 蛇
- 蛇咬伤[word]snake bite
- 蛇瓜[word]snake gourd
- 蛇毒[word]snake venom
- 蛇果[word]Red Delicious
- 蛇影杯弓[idiom]be afraid of one's own shadow
- 蛇鼠横行[idiom]Wicked people run rampant.
- 蛇蝎心肠[idiom]as venomous as snakes and scorpions
- 蛇头鼠眼[idiom]a snake's head and a rat's eyes
- common measure word"蛇" is often matched with measure word "条".