adj.(of character) frank; straightforward
adj.feel well; fine; comfortable
The body feel well.
The word "great" cannot express my feeling when I eat hotpot.
Happy events always make people feel better.
adj.bright; clear; crisp
clear sky and fresh air
in good spirit
fresh and clean
It's really no slightest error!
It's really time-tested!
break an appointment
Words and phrases with 爽
- 爽健[word]healthy and strong
- 爽声[word]a loud and clear voice
- 爽身粉[word]talcum powder
- 爽当[word]quick and neat
- 爽朗[word]refreshingly clear and bright; candid
- 爽快[word]refreshed; outright
- 爽口[word]tasty and refreshing
- 爽捷[word]swiftly and frankly
- 爽然若失[idiom]be at a loss
- 爽心悦目[idiom]refreshing to the mind and pleasing to the eye