Snowflakes are flying all over the sky.
singing and dancing
Shall we have a dance?
He is a good dancer.
v.dance with something in one's hands
perform a sword-dance
v.play with; play tricks with
This thing will get started.
Words and phrases with 舞
- 舞弊[word]engage in fraudulent practices
- 舞台语言[word]stage language
- 舞美师[word]scenic designer
- 舞艺[word]dancing skill
- 舞客[word]dance hall customer
- 舞技[word]dance skill
- 舞美[word]stage art
- 舞文弄法[idiom]pervert the law by playing with legal phraseology
- 舞文弄墨[idiom]pervert the law by playing with legal phraseology; engage in phrase-mongering
- 舞榭歌台[idiom]place for dancing and singing
- 舞弊营私[idiom]indulge in malpractices and obtain private advantages
Similar-form characters to 舞