I heard a loud noise.
v.make a sound; ring; make something emit a sound
He left without a word.
There was a gunshot.
I was just leaving when the telephone rang.
adj.sonorous; loud and clear; noisy
The radio's too loud noisy.
His voice is very loud.
The trumpet call was resounding.
Words and phrases with 响
- 响锣[word]loud-sounding gong; sound the gong
- 响彻[word]reverberate through
- 响晴[word]clear and bright
- 响鞭[word]the sound of cracking a whip; firecracker
- 响指[word]snap of one's fingers
- 响遏行云[idiom]being so sonorous as to stop the passing clouds
- 响彻云霄[idiom]resound across the heavens