Structure:Above to below
v.think; consider; ponder; suppose
I'm thinking about our way out.
Let's figure it out together.
Think before you do anything.
v.want to; would like to; feel like (doing something); be going to
I'd like to have some beer.
Do you want rice or bread?
all wishes come true
v.miss; crave; remember with longing; be dying for
I miss you a lot, dad.
I am very homesick.
I always think about her when it snows.
v.presume; estimate; reckon
I think there will be a solution to this problem.
I didn't expect to see you here.
I suppose she will only have a supporting role.
I can't remember what her name is.
I can't remember now.
Words and phrases with 想
- 想儿[word]so methin g to lo o k fo rward to
- 想通[word]straighten out one's thinking
- 想出[word]think it out
- 想不开[word]take things too seriously
- 想起[word]call to mind
- 想开[word]not take something to heart
- 想望[word]desire; admire
- 想像[word]imagine; imagination
- 想方设法[idiom]do everything possible
- 想来想去[idiom]think it over and over again
- 想入非非[idiom]allow one's fancy to run wild