We had to take the engine apart.
v.get rid of
He took so much weight off your shoulders.
You think you could in this way shirk your responsibility?
A great weight lifted from me.
Everyone helped to unload the luggage from the car.
Unload everything from the boat and clean it thoroughly.
We unburdened him of his bags.
unhitch the camel's pack
Words and phrases with 卸
- 卸职[word]be relieved of one's office
- 卸煤[word]coal unloading
- 卸妆水[word]cleansing water
- 卸货港[word]port of discharge
- 卸货单[word]landing order
- 卸压装置[word]pressure relief device
- 卸压阀[word]pressure relief valve
- 卸装[word]remove stage makeup and costume
- 卸磨杀驴[idiom]kill the donkey the moment it leaves the millstone-get rid of somebody as soon as he outlives his usefulness