v.cast; shed; drop; fall off
lose one's hair
Grandpa's hair is all stripped.
His face is peeling from the sun.
v.take off; strip; cast off
Please help me to draw off these muddy boots.
He took all his clothes off.
The doctor asked the patient to strip off.
v.get out of; escape from; break away from
break away from
get rid of poverty
v.miss; leave; get out of
out of error
adj.fmlneglect; sligh; miss out (words)
adv.fmlsupposing; perhaps; in case
If you miss something, it will cause trouble.
Words and phrases with 脱
- 脱节[word]come apart
- 脱身[word]extricate oneself
- 脱缰[word]get uncontrollable
- 脱衣[word]take off one's clothes
- 脱口而出[idiom]let slip
- 脱兔之势[idiom]sharp and swift
- 脱口成章[idiom]Words flow from the mouth as from the pen of a master.
- 脱皮掉肉[idiom]work with all one's might
- 脱胎换骨[idiom]undergo a complete/thorough change
- 脱缰之马[idiom]be uncontrollable as a wild horse without a bridle
- 脱颖而出[idiom]A talented person cannot be kept down.