There are three sheep.
Sheep are grazing.
The field had been grazed by sheep.
n.Yang, a surname
Words and phrases with 羊
- 羊水[word]amniotic fluid
- 羊油[word]mutton tallow
- 羊蝎子[word]lamb spine hotpot
- 羊蹄甲[word]mountain ebony
- 羊石[word]sheep rock
- 羊绒衫[word]cashmere sweater
- 羊狠狼贪[idiom]fierce and greedy
- 羊肠鸟道[idiom]meandering footpath
- 羊羔美酒[idiom]good liquor of Yang Gao
- 羊质虎皮[idiom]sheep in a tiger's skin
- 羊落虎口[idiom]be in a perilous position
- 羊入虎口[idiom]a lamb in a tiger's mouth
- 羊肠小道[idiom]narrow winding trail
- "羊" is often matched with measure word "只"or"群".
one flock of sheep