n.tone; syllable; phonetic sound
n.(musical) sound; note
The note must be held longer.
Words and phrases with 音
- 音像业[word]recording and video industry
- 音速[word]sound velocity
- 音韵[word]rhyme and rhythm; initial, final and tone of Chinese characters
- 音障[word]sonic barrier
- 音乐节[word]musical festival
- 音带[word]audio tape
- 音容笑貌[idiom]voice and smiling face of the deceased
- 音容宛在[idiom]Voice and facial expression of the deceased are still vividly remembered, as if the person were in the flesh.
- 音问杳然[idiom]have never been heard of since