The weather changed from cloudy to overcast.
The forecast is for overcast skies and a little rain.
The weather is cloudy.
This person is very treacherous.
Let's sit in the shade and keep cool.
plant that needs a lot of shade
n.(in Chinese thought) the feminine or negative principle in nature
the balance of yin and yang
n.north side of a mountain/lake
Hua-yin, a county situated on the north side of Mount Huashan
n.of the nether world; of ghosts
of the nether world
n.(especially of the female) private parts
n.the back side
the back side
n.Yin, a surname
Words and phrases with 阴
- 阴谋[word]plot; plot
- 阴雨[word]overcast and rainy
- 阴盛[word]yin excess
- 阴笑[word]smile insidiously/sinisterly
- 阴线[word]negative line
- 阴沟[word]sewer; cloaca
- 阴魂不散[idiom]ghost lingers on
- 阴错阳差[idiom]mistake or error due to a strange combination of circumstances
- 阴霾密布[idiom]Dense clouds darken the sky.
- 阴差阳错[idiom]mistake or error due to a strange combination of circumstances
- 阴山背后[idiom]wild and desolate place
- 阴谋诡计[idiom]intrigues and conspiracy
- 阴云密布[idiom]The sky is covered with dark clouds.
- 阴曹地府[idiom]same as 阴间