Whole syllable:yùVideo guide
That piece of white jade was crystal clear.
An exquisite jade bottle is placed in a finely carved box.
The stones brought by the students are strange, and some are as smooth as jade.
n.meta(of a person, especally a woman) pure; beautiful
fair, slim and graceful
Words and phrases with 玉
- 玉门关[word]an important pass at the north end of the Silk Road
- 玉兔[word]the Jade Hare—the moon; white rabbit
- 玉容[word]good looks
- 玉镯[word]jade bracelet
- 玉器[word]jade object
- 玉立[word]slim and graceful; steadfast to principles
- 玉玺[word]imperial jade seal
- 玉簪[word]jade hairpin; fragrant plantain lily
- 玉石俱焚[idiom]be destroyed indiscriminately
- 玉宇琼楼[idiom]the palace in the moon
- 玉石不分[idiom]make no discriminaton between the good and the wicked
- 玉成其事[idiom]kindly help make a success of the matter
- 玉洁冰清[idiom]pure and noble
- 玉液琼浆[idiom]good wine
- 玉树临风[idiom]tall, stately and handsome
- 玉骨冰肌[idiom]as pure as jade and as clean as ice
- 玉殒香消[idiom]death of a woman
- common measure word"玉" is often matched with measure word "块"or"枚".
one piece of jade