Structure:Above to below
The college has six thousand teachers and students in all.
This collection is made up of six stories in total.
There are five of us in the group.
The people of our two countries drink from the same river.
Let's talk about the past together.
We will have dinner together tonight.
We go through hardship together.
Let's share common fate.
Let's share up and down.
n.abbrCommunist Party; abbreviation for 共产党
the Communist Party of China
Words and phrases with 共
- 共青团[word]Communist Youth League
- 共产国际[word]the Communist International
- 共通[word]universal; common
- 共同市场[word]common market
- 共产主义青年团[word]Communist Youth League
- 共事[word]work together
- 共产党员[word]member of a communist party
- 共为唇齿[idiom]help each other to make an undertaking successful
- 共枝别干[idiom]have learned from the same master but started one's own school
- 共襄盛举[idiom]cooperate with this great project