Close your mouth.
He grins from ear to ear.
Now close your books, please.
v.suit; agree; conform to
This does not meet with regulations.
It suits me fine.
We get along well with each other.
v.be equal to; add up to
One hectare is equal to 15 mu.
How much did this piece of clothing cost to make in total?
How much is this bed, including the two bedside cupboards?
v.join; combine; come together; jointly; together
We can do this together.
combine our strength
auxiliary wordfmlproper; appropriate
the whole famiy enjoy happiness
measure wordround; bout
fight over 30 bouts
Their fight ended in a draw after twenty-odd rounds.
n.conjunction; a phenomenon in the solar system, when another planet, the earth and the sun are in a straight line, and the earth is not in between
n.a note of the scale in gongchepu, corresponding to 5 in numbered musical notation
Both He and Yi are traditional Chinese musical notation.
Words and phrases with 合
- 合并[word]merge; complication of one illness by another
- 合同规定[word]contract provision
- 合同法[word]contract law
- 合同制[word]contract system
- 合浦珠还[idiom]recovery of a thing which has been lost
- 合而为一[idiom]unite many into one
- 合情合理[idiom]fair and reasonable
- 合浦还珠[idiom]same as 合浦珠还
- 合不拢嘴[idiom]grinned from ear to ear
- 合心合意[idiom]get along well