She got 90 marks in the English examination.
Sixty is the passing mark.
I got ten points in this test.
n.fen, a fractional unit of money in China (=1/100 of a yuan or 1/10 of a jiao)
measure wordminute (=1/60 of an hour)
a quarter to four
It is five minutes to seven.
I get up at ten past six.
adj.branch (of an organization)
This kind of business cannot be settled in the branch of the bank.
How many branch do the company have?
The publisher has branches in all parts of the country.
n.(for evaluation of nonphysical things) one-tenth
70 percent achievements, 30 percent mistakes
v.divide; separate; split
They divided the money among themselves.
This medicine is to be taken in three separate doses every day.
All things invariably divide into two.
v.distribute; assign; allot
This job is assigned to you.
She assigned the task to me.
He divided his property among his children on deathbed.
He couldn't distinguish right from wrong.
I can never tell him from his brother.
Now it's still a tossup between the two teams.
measure wordunit of length (1 fen＝1/3 centimetre or 1/10 cun)
sense of propriety
three chi and half a cun
reduction of a fraction
reduce a fraction to its lowest terms
n.(used for fractions and percentages)
n.one tenth (of certain units of the metric system)
be hundred-percent sure
n.fen, a unit of area (=66.666 square metres)
3.7 mu of land
n.fen, a unit of weight (=1/2 gram)
measure wordminute (=1/60 of a degree of angle or arc)
129 degrees 15 minutes east longitude
form an angle of 36 degrees 30 minutes
n.rate of interest
15% annual interest
10％ interest a year
20% interest per year
Words and phrases with 分
- 分开[word]separate; divide
- 分明[word]distinct; clearly
- 分流[word]bifurcate; split-flow
- 分组[word]divide into groups; group
- 分配制度[word]distribution system
- 分割[word]carve up
- 分散[word]scattered; scatter
- 分工合作[idiom]cooperate with due division of labour
- 分期付款[idiom]hire purchase
- 分庭抗礼[idiom]stand up to somebody as an equal
- 分秒必争[idiom]seize every minute and second
- 分一杯羹[idiom]take a share of the spoils/profits
- 分期分批[idiom]batch by batch and stage by stage
- 分道扬镳[idiom]jerk the reins to take separate routes; go different/separate ways
- NoteWhen pronounced as "fēn", "分" means action and also used as a quantifier; when pronounced as "fèn", it often means things, such as "分量" and "情分" .