v.purchase; get; ask for
I will buy him some new clothes tomorrow.
I can't afford this computer.
He bought that car cheap.
buy a house
buy domestic products
be a bad buy
buy a ticket
buy a piece of cloth
Words and phrases with 买
- 买入[word]buy in
- 买一送一[word]buy one and get one for free
- 买入价[word]buying price
- 买回价[word]buy-back price
- 买卖[word]buying and selling; store
- 买菜求益[idiom]argue about as if in buying vegetables
- 买空卖空[idiom]speculate on the rise and fall of prices; brag and cheat
- 买卖公平[idiom]pay fairly for what you buy
- 买笑追欢[idiom]abandon oneself to pleasures
- 买椟还珠[idiom]make the wrong choice