Please speak slower.
Eat slowly. There is half an hour before the class. Time is enough.
Can we slow down?
adj.supercilious; rude; indifferent
use arrogant language
Hold on a moment!
Words and phrases with 慢
- 慢行线[word]slow lane
- 慢件[word]ordinary mail; regular/package freight
- 慢车道[word]inside lane
- 慢待[word]give somebody the cold shoulder; show poor hospitality
- 慢新星[word]slow nova
- 慢道[word]let alone
- 慢声细语[idiom]in a slow, soft voice
- 慢慢腾腾[idiom]at snail's pace; sluggishly
- 慢手慢脚[idiom]slow in doing something
- 慢慢吞吞[idiom]same as 慢腾腾