There is a daughter in his family.
He treats his children very well.
He has many children.
n.(as opposed to "male") female; woman
She is a female representative.
She is holding a pair of female pajamas in her hand
She is a clever and beautiful woman.
n.nü (tenth of the twenty-eight constellations(二十八宿)in ancient Chinese astronomy)
Words and phrases with 女
- 女贞[word]glossy privet
- 女流[word]weaker sex
- 女作家[word]woman writer
- 女排[word]women's volleyball
- 女单[word]women's singles
- 女扮男装[idiom]garb oneself as a man
- 女中丈夫[idiom]as a man amongst the women folk
- 女大当嫁[idiom]A girl should get married upon reaching womanhood.
- 女中豪杰[idiom]woman of prowess
Chinese Characters with pinyin nǚ