v.assemble; put together
Please settle the two accounts together.
He can't change his temper.
He always looks so young.
He always talks a lot in class.
adj.total; general; overall
The overall situation is inspiring.
It's not bad on the whole.
On the whole, your proposal is feasible.
adv.after all; anyway; eventually; sooner or later
Things will pass sooner or later.
Society will always move forward.
It will be better in the future.
adv.probably; at least
I think he is probably in his thirties.
Words and phrases with 总
- 总理[word]premier, title of the leader of the State Council of China; take overall responsibility
- 总产量[word]total output
- 总投资[word]total investment
- 总编辑[word]editor in chief
- 总装[word]final assembly; assemble
- 总算[word]finally; considering everything
- 总而言之[idiom]in brief
- 总角之交[idiom]friend since childhood