Structure:Above to below
v.forget; fail to remember
I forgot his name.
You forgot that I was coming.
She'll never forget this as long as I live.
clean forget about the whole thing
be forgetful of one's sleep and meals
leave one's glasses at home
This pain will gradually be forgotten.
When you drink water from the well, don't ever forget the man who dug it.
Don't forget to phone me.
She'd better write this down, otherwise she will forget it.
Let's forget about who was more to blame.
Words and phrases with 忘
- 忘形[word]be carried away
- 忘我[word]oblivious of oneself
- 忘忧树[word]lotus tree
- 忘情[word]be unmoved; let oneself go
- 忘旧[word]forget old friends and relatives
- 忘恩负义[idiom]leave one's benefactor in the lurch
- 忘年之好[idiom]friendship across generations
- 忘形之交[idiom]be hand and glove with each other
- 忘其所以[idiom]forget all else
- 忘乎所以[idiom]be beside oneself
- 忘年之交[idiom]friendship between the old and the young