Decode this telegram.
Translate this essay.
Can you translate this letter for me?
v.turn over/around; turn upside down or inside out
She turned over.
Turn over the grain.
Now turn it over.
withdraw a confession
The posterity reversed the verdict.
flip pages in a book
rummage through one's pockets
climb over a wall
Words and phrases with 翻
- 翻身仗[word]decisive turn for the better
- 翻斗[word]tipping bucket
- 翻译学[word]translation studies
- 翻工[word]do poorly done work over again
- 翻供[word]retract/withdraw one's confession
- 翻卷[word]turn and roll
- 翻脸无情[idiom]be ruthless upon a falling-out
- 翻然悔悟[idiom]determined to make a clean break with one's past
- 翻来覆去[idiom]toss from side to side; again and again
- 翻天覆地[idiom]earth-shattering; ferociously vent one's frustration
- 翻云覆雨[idiom]be given to playing tricks
- 翻山越岭[idiom]over hill and dale
- 翻箱倒柜[idiom]search high and low
- 翻山涉水[idiom]cross rivers and hills
- 翻江倒海[idiom]holding back rivers and overturning seas; overwhelming force or momentum