Structure:Left to right
adv.be going to
The ship is about to weigh anchor.
Victory will soon be ours.
The car will arrive at the destination.
prep.fmllocate the object in front of the verb
Please shut the door.
Please invite him to come over.
Could you open the window?
He checked me three times in a row.
v.fmlincite somebody to action
Don't provoke her.
It's no use trying to egg him on.
go off supporting each other
v.fmltake care of
give birth to a lamb
auxiliary worddialused in between a verb and its directional complement
hurry to catch up
He repays kindness with ingratitude.
The salary will be enough to live.
v.fmlhandle a matter
handle a matter with care
Words and phrases with 将
- 将次[word]be about to
- 将要[word]be going to
- 将军[word]check; embarrass
- 将心换心[word]win other people's hearts with one's sincerity
- 将指[word]big toe
- 将功补过[idiom]make amends for one's faults by good deeds
- 将信将疑[idiom]take something with a grain of salt
- 将心比心[idiom]judge another person's feelings by one's own
- 将功赎罪[idiom]make amends for one's crimes/guilt by good deeds
- 将本求利[idiom]make money with one's capital
- 将功折罪[idiom]atone for a crime by meritorious service
- 将计就计[idiom]meet one ruse with another
- 将错就错[idiom]leave a mistake uncorrected and make the best of it