n.liquor; alcoholic; wine; spirits
I don't like drinking.
The doctor told me to keep off alcohol.
This wine does not agree with me.
Words and phrases with 酒
- 酒饭[word]food and drink
- 酒桶[word]alcohol barrel
- 酒疯[word]drunken fit/antics
- 酒驾[word]drink and drive
- 酒气[word]smell of alcohol
- 酒菜[word]food and drink; food to go with wine/liquor
- 酒酿[word]fermented glutinous rice
- 酒意[word]tipsy feeling
- 酒色财气[idiom]wine, women, avarice and pride
- 酒过三巡[idiom]after the drinking has gone through three rounds
- 酒足饭饱[idiom]have drunk and eaten to one's heart's content
- 酒肉朋友[idiom]fair-weather friend
- 酒酣耳热[idiom]mellow with drink
- 酒池肉林[idiom]lakes of wine and forests of meat
- 酒囊饭袋[idiom]wine pot and rice bag
- "酒" is often matched with measure word "杯"or"瓶"or"箱".
one cup of wine
one bottle of wine
one case of wine