brighten up with joy
She had her eyebrows redone.
He always frowned, lost in his own thoughts.
n.the top margin of a page
Words and phrases with 眉
- 眉月[word]eyebrow-shaped moon; crescent-shaped eyebrows
- 眉脊[word]bulge of the forehead
- 眉心疔[word]eyebrow nail-boil
- 眉镊[word]eyebrow tweezers
- 眉笔[word]eyebrow pencil
- 眉来眼去[idiom]flirt with one's eyes
- 眉清目秀[idiom]bright eyes and graceful eyebrows
- 眉睫之间[idiom]in close proximity
- 眉目如画[idiom]as pretty as a picture
- 眉飞色舞[idiom]with dancing eyebrows and radiant face
- 眉目传情[idiom]flash amorous glances
- 眉花眼笑[idiom]From the corners of one's eyes a beaming smile spread over one's whole countenance.
- 眉开眼笑[idiom]be all smiles