supply falls short of demand
Keep the balance between supply and demand.
constantly strive for perfection
Everyone is striving for further progress.
He comes for seeking knowledge.
Seek neither fame nor wealth.
Please help me.
He urgently begged a favour of me.
I must ask you a favour.
find the product by multiplication
Words and phrases with 求
- 求神[word]ask for blessings from god
- 求亲[word]make an offer of marriage
- 求购[word]seek to purchase; seek a buyer for one's goods
- 求职者[word]job hunter/applicant
- 求见[word]request an interview with
- 求诊[word]seek medical advice
- 求名[word]have an itch for fame
- 求欢[word]seek woman's consent for sexual intercourse
- 求同存异[idiom]seek common ground and set/leave aside differences
- 求生不得[idiom]can hardly keep alive
- 求仁得仁[idiom]have one's wish fulfilled
- 求全责备[idiom]demand perfection
- 求贤若渴[idiom]seek talents with eagerness
- 求之不得[idiom]more than one could wish for
- 求知若渴[idiom]be eager to learn
- 求神拜佛[idiom]pray to Buddha for help