for ten years
I have waited for a long period of time.
at that time
n.hour (one of the twenty-four hours of the day)
announce the hour
from 10 to 12
n.a period of time
at oridinary time
be all the rage at the moment
Come by then, please
The school bus leaves at six sharp and won't wait.
only once in a thousand year
bide one's time
adv.now and then; occasionally
now and then
It happens occasionally.
delicacies of the season
the four seasons
n.dateda period of two hours
time period that is from 11 o'clock in the evening to 1 o'clock in the morning
n.(used in pairs) same as "now...now..." or "sometimes...sometimes..."
It is sometimes hot and sometimes cold in Beijing.
n.Shi, a surname
Words and phrases with 时
- 时光[word]time; years
- 时而[word]from time to time; now...now...
- 时机[word]opportune moment
- 时间[word]time; time
- 时至今日[word]at the present time
- 时间间隔[word]time interval
- 时间差[word]time difference; time difference between two matters
- 时事[word]current events/affairs
- 时不可失[idiom]Don't let slip an opportunity.
- 时不我待[idiom]Time and tide wait for no man.
- 时来运转[idiom]have a change of luck
- 时不我与[idiom]Lost time is never found again.
- 时光荏苒[idiom]The time zips by.
- 时不再来[idiom]Opportunity may never come again.
- 时过境迁[idiom]The time and the situation have both changed.
- 时时刻刻[idiom]every moment