I have something to tell you.
This matter is easy to manage.
look for a job
Many hands make light work.
look for work
v.be engaged in; go in for
have nothing to do
launch a vigorous propaganda campaign
All is well.
Don't make troubles.
Do not be afraid. Nothing happened.
It's none of my business.
Don't worry. It has nothing to do with you.
He was involved in the case, too.
v.fmlattend upon; be in the service of somebody
wait upon one's parents
Words and phrases with 事
- 事故保险[word]insurance against accident
- 事事[word]everything; be occupied
- 事先安排[word]cut and dry
- 事由[word]details; gist
- 事主[word]victim of a crime; family holding funeral or marriage ceremonies
- 事出有因[idiom]something for which there is good reason
- 事不关己[idiom]It's somebody else's business.
- 事倍功半[idiom]get half the result with twice the effort
- 事关重大[idiom]the matter is of great/vital importance
- 事半功倍[idiom]achieve twice the result with half the effort
- 事无巨细[idiom]all matters whether important or trivial
- 事与愿违[idiom]events don’t happen as one wishes
- 事在人为[idiom]human effort is the decisive factor
- 事过境迁[idiom]the incident is over and the circumstances are different
- "事" is often matched with measure word "件"or"些"or"堆".
one pile of things