Structure:Above to below
adj.(as opposed to "false", "fake") true; real; genuine
One's dream has come true.
What he said is true.
This jade is genuine.
adv.really; truly; indeed
The play was just splendid.
He actually believed it.
Did he really agree?
adj.clearly; distinctly; unmistakably
n.(in Chinese calligraphy) regular script
the regular script, the cursive script, the official script and the seal script
n.nature; natural state
recover one's original simplicity
Words and phrases with 真
- 真凶[word]real murderer
- 真我[word]actual self
- 真皮[word]derma; genuine/true leather
- 真空[word]absence of substantive content; vacuum
- 真人[word]someone who has attained enlightenment or immortality; real person
- 真品[word]genuine work
- 真糟糕[word]Damn it all!
- 真命天子[idiom]ordained Son of Heaven; boyfriend
- 真心诚意[idiom]have the heart in the right place
- 真才实学[idiom]really know the work
- 真情实感[idiom]one's real feelings
- 真真假假[idiom]a mixture of truth and falsehood
- 真刀真枪[idiom]real swords and spears
- 真知灼见[idiom]real knowledge and profound insight
- 真相大白[idiom]Everything is clear now.