It was a deserted village several years ago.
People in that village still remember him.
I want to go back to the village now.
Words and phrases with 村
- 村野匹夫[word]ignorant persons
- 村童[word]village boy
- 村委会[word]villagers' committee
- 村官[word]village officials
- 村夫[word]villager; vulgar and coarse man
- 村塾[word]village private school
- 村话[word]coarse language; a language belonging to the Li branch of the Zhuang-Tibetan family of languages
- 村夫俗子[idiom]uneducated persons
- 村夫野老[idiom]villagers and aged rustics
- "村" is often matched with measure word "个".
Chinese Characters with pinyin cūn
- 皴be chapped from the cold; dirt accumulated on skin