measure wordused before nouns without fixed measure words of their own
Do me a favour, please.
I have one ideal.
measure word(used to replace certain measure words)
walk over a hundred steps
This bit of work can easily be finished in a couple of days.
There are only two or three years in age between the two brothers.
measure wordused between a verb and its object
catch a car
meet a person
measure wordinfmlused between a verb and its complement
eat until full
It keeps raining.
laugh and laugh
auxiliary wordused after 些 to emphasize how many of something
Those birds cannot fly.
We have some problems to solve.
all those flowers
auxiliary worddialsimilar in meaning to "on a certain day"
day before yesterday
Words and phrases with 个
- 个股[word]shares of an individual company
- 个子[word]stature; bale
- 个人得失[word]personal gains and losses
- 个人收入[word]personal income
- 个体企业[word]individual enterprise/business
- 个人问题[word]individual/personal problems
- 个人贷款[word]personal loan
- 个人卫生[word]personal hygiene
- 个人隐私[word]individual privacy
- 个人崇拜[idiom]cult of the individual
- Note"个" is pronounced as "gě" only in spoken language, such as "自个儿".