n.fish; a vertebrate living in water
These fish are often eaten raw.
Can you swim like a fish?
There are a lot of fish in the river.
a shoal of fish
n.Yu, a surname
Words and phrases with 鱼
- 鱼翅[word]shark's fin
- 鱼网[word]fishing net
- 鱼群[word]shoal of fish
- 鱼尾纹[word]crow's feet
- 鱼市[word]fish market
- 鱼竿[word]fishing rod
- 鱼鹰[word]fish hawk; cormorant
- 鱼贯而入[idiom]enter in single file
- 鱼跃龙门[idiom]a fish leaping over the dragon gate
- 鱼米之乡[idiom]land of fish and rice
- 鱼龙混杂[idiom]dragons and fishes jumbled together
- 鱼目混珠[idiom]mix the fictitious with the genuine
- 鱼肉乡里[idiom]victimize the village people
- 鱼死网破[idiom]either the fish dying or the net getting torn
- 鱼贯而出[idiom]leave in single file
- 鱼水情深[idiom]be close as fish and water
- "鱼" is often matched with measure word "条"or"尾".