n.tea (the plant/leaves)
Can you pick tea?
This tea draws well.
Chinese tea sells well all over the world.
n.tea (the drink)
My tea's gone cold.
There's tea in the pot.
She put a cup of tea down on the table.
send betrothal gifts over to the bride
n.certain kinds of drink or liquid food
seasoned millet mush
Words and phrases with 茶
- 茶道[word]tea ceremony
- 茶店[word]tea shop
- 茶场[word]tea plantation; tea factory
- 茶水[word]tea or plain boiled water
- 茶饭不思[word]have no appetite for food and drinks
- 茶余饭饱[idiom]at one's sparetime
- 茶余饭后[idiom]moment of leisure time after a cup of tea or a meal
- 茶饭无心[idiom]lose one's appetite
- 茶余酒后[idiom]at time of leisure over a cup of tea or after a glasses of wine
- "茶" is often matched with measure word "杯"or"壶"or"道".
one cup of tea
one pot of tea
one infusion of tea