There are 365 days in a year.
I've just been in China for less than one year.
We have been married for 14 years.
n.Chinese New Year
The day after tomorrow is the Chinese New Year.
There's a tradition in our family that we have a party on New Year's Day.
Chinese celebrate the Lunar New Year.
The age of my grandpa is over 60.
Xiao Ming and Lao Li are old friends.
A healthy life can prolong your age.
harvest of the year
n.one of the periods of life; a period in one's life
n.period in history
in recent years
n.relationship between candidates who passed the same imperial examinations in ancient China
fellow Imperial examinee
friendship between successful candidates of imperial exams
Words and phrases with 年
- 年初[word]beginning of the year
- 年报[word]annals; annual report
- 年夜饭[word]family reunion dinner on the lunar New Year's Eve
- 年龄组[word]age group
- 年青[word]young; energetic
- 年久失修[idiom]worn down by the years without repair
- 年轻气盛[idiom]be young and aggressive
- 年逾古稀[idiom]advanced in age
- 年轻力壮[idiom]young and vigorous/strong
- 年复一年[idiom]year after year
- 年年岁岁[idiom]every year
- 年老体弱[idiom]be advanced in age and poor in health
- 年轻有为[idiom]young and promising
- 年富力强[idiom]in one's prime and full of vigor/vitality